LivNao is bridging the gap between precision medicine & preventive care to make better mental health easier & more accessible — Our patent-pending deep learning model leverages existing, passively collected sensor data from smartphones to detect changes in mental health with zero input required. Our technology helps deliver just-in-time interventions for users while anonymous & aggregated trends help organizations understand what moves the needle on population health.
As a Summer Program Intern at LivNao, you’ll be working directly with our CEO & Founder to assist in the business development of LivNao. You will be exposed to a plethora of different aspects of our business functions; whether it be assisting our Chief Revenue Officer with sales development or working in a support role to our more technical staff. We’re looking for someone who wants to dive head-first into the startup world!
- An active listener, is eager to learn about SaaS technology
- Proven ability to listen and record key points in a conversation, respond with clarity and to overcome challenging situations
- You’re articulate in your writing and verbal communication
- Entrepreneurial spirit and are passionate about seeking out solutions
- Ability to decompose complex problems and work with a team to solve them
- Have a demonstrated track record of initiative, innovation, and creativity
- Assisting Front-End Development For Apple Devices
- Assisting Front-End development for web dashboard & visualizations
- Working with managers to meet user facing product deadlines
- Use CRMs to track activity and update account/contact information.