LivNao is bridging the gap between precision medicine & preventive care to make better mental health easier & more accesible — Our patent-pending deep learning model leverages existing, passively collected sensor data from smartphones to detect changes in mental health with zero input required. Our technology helps deliver just-in-time interventions for users while anonymous & aggregated trends help organizations understand what moves the needle on population health.
As an Account Executive, you’ll take ownership of constantly refining and upgrading the selling process. You’ll be focused on seeking out new organizations to call on and expanding our client’s footprint in your territory. You’ll work directly with our Head of Growth in a fast-paced environment with lots of room for growth and ownership of work.
- You’re a fast thinker with an ability to adapt to new challenges like a pro
- You’re disciplined about the sales process setting/hitting goals every day
- Strong adherence to metrics-driven project management, with a disciplined and analytical approach
- You’re comfortable working independently and don’t require a lot of guidance
- You’re passionate and articulate, never afraid to speak your mind
- Build and optimize the inbound sales process at LivNao while selling along the way.
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers.
- Manage and meet sales KPIs
- Technologies: CRM, Powerpoint, and Intercom
- Bonus Points: Interest in Mental Health
- Work 40 hours per week
- 2+ years of enterprise SaaS sales experience