LivNao is bridging the gap between precision medicine & preventive care to make better mental health easier & more accessible — Our patent-pending deep learning model leverages existing, passively collected sensor data from smartphones to detect changes in mental health with zero input required. Our technology helps deliver just-in-time interventions for users while anonymous & aggregated trends help organizations understand what moves the needle on population health.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you’ll take ownership of various components within our core product. You’ll be focused on helping our customers track their mental health & take action through our just-in-time interventions. You’ll work directly with our Chief of Product & Chief of Technology in a fast-paced environment with lots of room for growth and ownership of work.
- Open-minded & fast-thinking software engineer familiar with agile development methods
- Strong adherence to metrics-driven development, with a disciplined and analytical approach to product development
- Ability to decompose complex problems and work with a team to solve them
- Willingness to learn and better yourself
- Machine learning applications for our core product
- Working with managers to meet user facing product deadlines
- Familiarity with Python and Pytorch
- Bonus Points: Background in Exercise/Health Sciences, PHP
- Work 40 hours per week
- 2+ years of experience applying Machine Learning in industry.
- Master Degree or higher in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or related field.