LivNao is bridging the gap between precision medicine & preventive care to make better mental health easier & more accesible — Our patent-pending deep learning model leverages existing, passively collected sensor data from smartphones to detect changes in mental health with zero input required. Our technology helps deliver just-in-time interventions for users while anonymous & aggregated trends help organizations understand what moves the needle on population health.
As a Project Coordinator, you’ll take ownership of various components that support our core product. You’ll be focused on ensuring all the building blocks are in place for our core product team to help our customers stay on healthy. You’ll work directly with our Chief of Technology in a fast-paced environment with lots of room for growth and ownership of work.
- You’re a fast thinker with an ability to adapt to new challenges like a pro
- Strong adherence to metrics-driven project management, with a disciplined and analytical approach
- Ability to decompose complex problems and work with a team to solve them
- You’re comfortable working independently and don’t require a lot of guidance
- Willingness to learn and better yourself
- Ensuring compliance to regulations
- Performing research relating to our core products
- Technologies: Keynote, Pages, WordPress
- Bonus Points: Adobe Creative Suite
- Work 20 hours per week