LivNao is bridging the gap between precision medicine & preventive care to make better mental health easier & more accesible — Our patent-pending deep learning model leverages existing, passively collected sensor data from smartphones to detect changes in mental health with zero input required. Our technology helps improve outcomes through early-detection and preventative care by replacing/supplementing lengthy & cumbersome PHQ-9, GAD-7, PSS & HAM-A/D assessments.
As a Research Lead – Clinical, you’ll be working directly with our Chief of Product & partner institutions to continually evolve LivNao’s technology — helping us stay at the bleeding edge of passive, mental health assessments. From designing & conducting studies to exploring what others are doing in this space, your work will enable more access to better mental health around the world.
- Open-minded & fast-thinking researcher familiar with research best practices
- Strong adherence to metrics-driven development, with a disciplined and analytical approach to product development
- Ability to decompose complex problems and work with a team to solve them
- Willingness to learn and better yourself
- Design & conduct data collection studies to improve deep learning model
- Design & conduct studies to further validate model against traditional assessments
- Masters or PhD (Psychiatry / Data science related preferred)
- Experience conducting & designing studies with human subjects
- Familiar with traditional psychiatric assessments (PHQ-9, GAD-7, PSS, HAM-A/D, etc.)
- Experience working alongside pharmaceuticals companies
- UC Berkeley or Stanford