LivNao is bridging the gap between precision medicine & preventive care to make better mental health easier & more accesible — Our patent-pending deep learning model leverages existing, passively collected sensor data from smartphones to detect changes in mental health with zero input required. Our technology helps deliver just-in-time interventions for users while anonymous & aggregated trends help organizations understand what moves the needle on population health.
As a Software Engineer (Backend), you’ll take ownership of various components within our core product’s backend. You’ll be focused on making better mental health easy for customers through our API, scalable database & model refinement. You’ll work directly with our Chief of Product & Chief of Technology in a fast-paced environment with lots of room for growth and ownership of work.
- Open-minded & fast-thinking software engineer familiar with agile development methods
- Strong adherence to metrics-driven development, with a disciplined and analytical approach to product development
- Ability to decompose complex problems and work with a team to solve them
- Willingness to learn and better yourself
- Back-end development & deployment via AWS
- Make sure core technology is always running smoothly
- Help with scalability
- Working with managers to meet product deadlines
- Languages: Python, NodeJS
- Technologies: PyTorch, Amazon Web Services, DynamoDB, REST API
- Work 40hrs/week