LivNao is bridging the gap between precision medicine & preventive care to make better mental health easier & more accesible — Our patent-pending deep learning model leverages existing, passively collected sensor data from smartphones to detect changes in mental health with zero input required. Our technology helps deliver just-in-time interventions for users while anonymous & aggregated trends help organizations understand what moves the needle on population health.
As a Product Design Intern at LivNao, you’ll take ownership of visual components in our core product. You’ll be focused on ensuring our product fits our customers’ needs in a user-friendly manner that is true to our goal—making better mental health easier & more accessible for everyone.
- You’re a fast thinker with an ability to adapt to new challenges like a pro
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates your skills in both UX and Visual Design
- You’re comfortable working independently / remotely and don’t require a lot of guidance
- You’ve got your finger on the pulse about the latest design trends and innovations
- Keen to learn and develop your design skills
- Skilled in the Adobe Suite – XD, Illustrator, PhotoShop (we use XD for all our wireframes and prototyping)
- Knowledge and experience in other design tools e.g. Sketch, InVision, Principle
- Fluent in translating research and user goals into simple and attractive UI’s
- Great communication skills, with the ability to work with people from a variety of different levels and disciplines
- Motivated by constructive feedback and opportunity to improve and grow as a designer
- BONUS: Interest in mental health and productivity
Interest in mental health and productivity