LivNao is bridging the gap between precision medicine & preventive care to make better mental health easier & more accesible — Our patent-pending deep learning model leverages existing, passively collected sensor data from smartphones to detect changes in mental health with zero input required. Our technology helps deliver just-in-time interventions for users while anonymous & aggregated trends help organizations understand what moves the needle on population health.
As a Software Engineer (Web), you’ll take ownership of various components within our core product. You’ll be focused on helping our customers better understand how to better support their teams through our population health dashboard. You’ll work directly with our Chief of Product & Chief of Technology in a fast-paced environment with lots of room for growth and ownership of work.
- Open-minded & fast-thinking software engineer familiar with agile development methods
- Strong adherence to metrics-driven development, with a disciplined and analytical approach to product development
- Ability to decompose complex problems and work with a team to solve them
- Willingness to learn and better yourself
- Front-end development for web dashboard
- Working with team to meet user facing product deadlines
- Technologies: Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, SES), REST API
- Bonus Points: Background in Exercise/Health Sciences, PHP
- Work 40 hours per week